Thursday, June 24, 2010

A Day at the Park

Most of you know, Travis and I are a bit crazy about our dog, Theta. We were very nervous about having her in Pennsylvania with us in our new place. She had a doggy door in our Fort Worth home, and was able to go in and out as she wished.
Well just in case anyone else was concerned, she loves it here! I'm sure part of it is due to me being with her 24/7, but this place has its perks. First of all, she gets walked three to four times per day. Secondly, there is a dog park down the hill from our apartment. We make a trip to the dog park on a daily basis. We always see squirrels and birds for her to chase, but just the other day, there was a deer bounding through the dog park. The park really doesn't compare to Fort Wolf in Fort Worth, but there is plenty of room to roam and play off the leash!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: A Day at the Park
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a digital scrapbooking design

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad Theta is enjoying it! Moose would be so happy to get one walk a day, but in this heat, no way! It's just too hot! I wonder how she'll like Philly in the winter:)

    ReplyDelete